What does your Mairlist look like?

Nice!

Nice skin Morris!
May I ask what your setup is? (1 playlist with 2 players + ā€œredesignedā€ playlists?)

Best,
Alex

Hey Morris, I really like the color scheme, would you mind, sharing your config files with us?

Latest

FB_IMG_1530011293386.jpg

That looks very good Henk!
Dat ziet er super uit! Ik ben ook bezig maar ik kom er niet uit hoe het allemaal aan te passen. :-\

This is the way my mairlist looks like.

20180627_075034.jpg

[quote=ā€œGVO, post:25, topic:10779ā€]That looks very good Henk!
Dat ziet er super uit! Ik ben ook bezig maar ik kom er niet uit hoe het allemaal aan te passen. :-[/quote]

Als je hulp nodig hebt met aanpassen stuur maar bericht, zo moeilijk is het niet als je weet waar je moet zijn.

I am restyling my Mairlist whit help from Henk. Now i have some trublle to make some color changes. I have tryed everything but it donā€™t work.

I want to change the background of the clock, database and PFL player. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

mairlist.jpg

[quote=ā€œGVO, post:28, topic:10779ā€]I am restyling my Mairlist whit help from Henk. Now i have some trublle to make some color changes. I have tryed everything but it donā€™t work.

I want to change the background of the clock, database and PFL player. Can anyone tell me how to do this?[/quote]

The clock is in the screen objects, you can set the background and the color of the time.
The pfl player last year it didnā€™t work (the reason I Trough it out)

Ps ziet er goed uit de skin :grin:

Ok thank you Henk. And the database playlist background ( see attached earlier).

Bedankt Henk lijkt wel een beetje op die van jou ;D :smiley:

[quote=ā€œGVO, post:30, topic:10779ā€]Ok thank you Henk. And the database playlist background ( see attached earlier).

Bedankt Henk lijkt wel een beetje op die van jou ;D :D[/quote]

Background of the database Playlist (I am not ad home but I think) [browser] background =

Thatā€™s him Henk, Bedankt weer 8)

/Users/davidbell/Desktop/IMG_5346 2.jpg

Now all we need is your Teamviewer ID and password ;D

Hereā€™s mine :smiley:
Best regards,
Bart

mAirList.jpg

1 Like

Hey Bart,

that looks great, respect.
I am working on a dark skin, too.

Would you mind publishing your skin.ini in this forum as a code insert? :wink:

Have you tried to get rid of the white-coloured tab above the cartwall? Couldnā€™t find a way to get it dark(er).

Regards
Uli

Hi Uli,

My skin.ini is a work in progress and the file looks a bit messy at the moment, with some unused lines and so on.
So, instead of publishing it here Iā€™ll send it to you in a private message so you can grab the lines that are useful for you.

Regards,
Bart

;D ;D ;D
Itā€™s the same here. 8)
Itā€™s still a building site (ā€œbouwplaatsā€?) and Iā€™m working at some unsolved problems. Maybe the community can help here.

When I have made some efforts, I will show you my new drafts.

In the german forums you can find some examples.
Links will follow.

Hi Bart,

thank you for sharing your ideas with the community.
Hereā€™s my next draft on a dark theme. Code will follow. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Uli

mAirList 6.1.6 dark skin v2.jpg

[quote=ā€œUli Nobbe, post:39, topic:10779ā€]Hi Bart,

thank you for sharing your ideas with the community.
Hereā€™s my next draft on a dark theme. Code will follow. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Uli[/quote]

Is your windows background color set to high res black?
I tried it also but wen you donā€™t use mairlist itā€™s very annoying.