What does your Mairlist look like?

De screenshot laat me zien dat je versie 6.2 hebt. Welke precies? 6.2.2 of hoger?

@henk
Ik hou erg van sin.ini. :rofl: (sorry)

Serieus: het bestandstype mag geen tekstdocument zijn, anders werkt het niet.

Vanaf mAirList v6.2.2 wordt skin.ini automatisch gegenereerd als de configuratie minimaal één keer is opgeslagen.

The screenshot is from a demo, until You said that mairlist makes a automatic skin file I diddent know.
(use my own skin from version 4)
I through this was the automatic skin file You meant :smiley:

Hallo Ik heb 6.2.7, en idd het werkt met de skin, bedankt nu nog maar mijn pakket upgraden naar Pro :grinning:

Misschien een lastige vraag, maar zou je de skin.ini willen delen?

Nou Thanks het werkt, het wordt steeds mooier.

Hi Eric,

switched language to eng, please use Google Translator or another tool. Thank you.

Interesting to see you try to copy the colours I used in my first attempts. I’m still working on it.
Latest screenshot in the german section, see here:

I have done oher changes meanwhile, it’s not the actual screenshot.

Hey @UliNobbe ,

I will reply here to your message in the English topic.

I saw in your own design that you had adjusted the buttons. I had read in older topics that you could change buttons using a .png, and I thought you changed it this way.

I tried to change this with the “extended button”, by changing the name of the png to “SENDUNG”. But this did not work. I also wonder if the gradient option applies here?

Thanks in advance!This text will be hidden

When you are talking about this: Buttons (modified) instead of Buttons (original) - you are right.

Yes, the buttons have their names and when you want to change them, you need to create a folder named images in the directory C:\Program Files (x86)\mAirList 6.3 (or the corresponding version number), place the new design there and give the buttons the name where they should be used.

In this example it is…

• button_pause.png
  • button_start.png

Unfortunately, there is no full and actual list of all buttons that can be changed. I will list them in the Wiki / Reference when I have the time to do so.

Some button names (and corrections from earlier names) can be found in different threads here in the forum.

The extended button is something completely different.

Thanks UliNobbe. In the meantime I have also found the names for the other buttons.

I am working on a dark skin myself. And I know what you are going to say, yes it is very similar to omniplayer and this was also my intention.

What do you think?

10 Likes

Where did you find te Grey player buttons. I look for it for years.

Ps looks great

Just cut them out from some screenshots and edited them a bit. Nothing special.

I have another question. Is it possible to have custom buttons icons for the states their in. Like button_start_Active.png or button_start_InActive.png. I already tried but without succeed.

Read the manual 3.1 the buttons are explained there.

It’s not explained there. I mean when a button is pressed it then changes to another icon.

Ah yes, I see.
What you may think about are “graphical buttons” as described here:

The following settings apply to all “graphical” buttons (not standard Windows buttons), e.g. the start/stop/… buttons of the players, and toolbars built from these buttons (e.g the playlist control bar).

(reference:skin.ini_reference [mAirList Wiki])

However, that does not include a change of the icon itself depending on the state of the button.

hello Matthias question would you like to help me via Teamviewer to put omniplayer skin ini in it

Been working around my skin lately. This is my latest skin…

The text boxes above the 4 single players are buttons. button ‘Single Player 1 -> 3’ Load standard playlists in all single players. button ‘Single Player 4’ clears all single players. This way it’s easy to load different standard playlists.
The Single Players and all the cart player is controlled by a Preh Keytec controller. (X-keys similar)

4 Likes

This is my layout. With a single jingle player and a cartwall. Works great with d&r airlite.

2 Likes

Hi Henk
I am a new user to Mairlint, Just wondering would you mind sending me the .ini files to give me at least a start as my end goal is to have a customization close to yours. Thanks Craig

Hi RuVo80
I really like your layout and was wondering if you could send me a copy of the code or .ini files as being a new user would be a good start to customizing my own.
Thanks Craig