What does your Mairlist look like?

how did you do it to only show 3 of the last played tracks in your playlist?

It’s in the configuration:

1 Like

Hi, do any of you have the Omniplayer skin?

@Manuel_fort15 sorry for this confusing moving around of your question - too many layout and skin threads here.

“I was getting worried for one short minute” (Genesis, live in Philadelphia)

Could You Possibly Tell Me How You Added Extra Players, A, B, C & D. I Currently Have A B & C & Want To Remove C, But Can Not Remember How I Added It Its Been That Long.

Kind Regards

1 Like

Config → Playlists → Playlist 1 → Player Count: 2

Heb je deze omniplayer skin nu al helemaal klaar om hem te kunnen gebruiken?

Mvg

HI @MatthiasVDV ,

I have a question about the skin.ini. Can you tell me how you make the players
‘‘Names’’ like A, B, 1,2,3,4 and I’m talking about the nice blue&green background.
Can you explain this in a Skin.ini Example? Thanks Frank

1 Like

You can easily change their names in the Playlist-Settings of the Configuration

Thanks Stefan,

But I’m just looking for the answer to get the background Blue & Green of the name?

Hey Allan! This text window in the upper right corner: What is it like? Is it a feature in mAirlist?

Ask the same question 2 years ago.
The answer was : Just cut them out from some screenshots and edited them a bit. Nothing special.
I’m looking for the same thing but this isn’t the answer because the color can’t change.
What you need is a square box (transparant) whit a white letter in it. The state of the player’s must then be blue when playing and green for next (my case).

HI @henk,

It’s Already Done. (I made 2 screenobjects static text in the config)

This is my Multiplayer looks like now, Only the separated assist/ automation buttons.

ONAIR MODE:

Greets, Frank

I want the playing player Bleu and next green in your screenshot A is always Bleu.
And B is always green.
I have now similar but the letter itself is black.
I’m not that handy in making my own font’s.

This is what my layout looks like…
But still got questions in the red circle you see (naamloos (untitled)) how do I get rid of that???

Hope that someone has an answer :wink:

Regards,

Aldwin

You can’t get rid of that; you can give it a name. :upside_down_face:

Okay, seriously: It’s the name of the loaded playlist (*.mlp, not the database playlist). So when I save the playlist as Uli.mlp, there would be written C:\mAirList\Uli.mlp instead of (Untitled).

I’m gonna write it on the wishlist in our internal system, without promise of fulfillment.

Hello Uli,

Again thanks for the quick response :+1:t2: as always
Maybe in the future :wink: it’s not in the way. But last weekend we had a couple of DJs for an event. And they asked me about that.

Aldwin

Hello,

This is the lastest Snapshot (Build 5050) with version 7.0.3

I’m working on this layout but I have some questions about skin.ini:

I use: reference:skin.ini_reference [mAirList Wiki]

Question 1:

[MainWindow] Color not working. Is this maybe a bug in this latest version.
I’M using the Dark mode if I switch it off than still not working?

Question 2a:

[Playlist0] PlayingRowColor is not working, (I want the same color of player A) Blue

I’m using the button ‘‘show player progress as row Background’’

Gui Playlist

Question 2b:

[Playlist0] is it possible that you can link the RowColors to the Players:
Onair is blue RowColor Next is Green RowColor so that the Playlist is following
the Player Name state ?

Question 3:

[Mix Editor] I want that the waveforms is flowing the colors of the playlist. In wich one
the (Track) file Waveform is (Track 1 is blue) and waveform (track 2 is green)
Voicetrack is Yellow or another color is this possible?

Question 4A:

[Cartwall] Can you change the colors of the title,artist,index,duration. and change the
orders of the colums? same for PFL.

Question4b:

[Cartwall] Can you change the all carts color of PFL /Playing? It’s now red and yellow.

Question 5:

[Screenobjects] Cam DJ Onair,CODEC 1,CODEC 2,CODEC 3
Can I trigger this by remote control GPI IN so if the cam dj is switch
onair it switched to ONAIR same for the CODECS Buttons?

Thanks for the help,

Frank

I like the Station logo in the playlist on SOMO radio. Good branding.

Hi Uli, I asked you about using mAirlist for non-stop playing purposes and at the same time the possibility to record a radioshow. Functional you create two “radioplatforms in one”, right? I have no clu how to configur that. In the screendump here I see that you have an extra player for automation (rotation). Is there a manual available how to configure this? I assume that it’s possible to assign a playlist to that rotation player and that I can create another playlist which I can assign to the payers 1 and 2. I’m badly looking for such a solution. I appreciate if you can help (or someone else here…!).