What does your Mairlist look like?

This is my layout. With a single jingle player and a cartwall. Works great with d&r airlite.

2 Likes

Hi Henk
I am a new user to Mairlint, Just wondering would you mind sending me the .ini files to give me at least a start as my end goal is to have a customization close to yours. Thanks Craig

Hi RuVo80
I really like your layout and was wondering if you could send me a copy of the code or .ini files as being a new user would be a good start to customizing my own.
Thanks Craig

You react to an very old topic.
I donā€™t own this layout anymore.

Itā€™s just like a car after few years you buy a new one and donā€™t keep the old one.

Hi Craig,

I Am not sharing my layout due to a few reasons.

First of all, a layout like this isnā€™t just a copy paste layout. There are a bunch of settings, extra files wich makes it look like this.

Then also I been working for a few years to achieve this layout. It cost me lot of time so I not feel into sharing all my work.

In this forum (and also on facebook) there are lota of people who are willing to help when u ate having questions. So if u run into an issue, feel free to post a message. I Am also someone who likes to help answering questions, but again. I Wonā€™t share all my settings or layout.

Just take your time like everyone in here did to get the layout that they are using now. I am sure with some research on the website, forum and facebook groups, you are able to make a cool layout yourself!

1 Like

Thanks for your fast reply and thatā€™s quite understandable. I know Uli has the start of a dark theme there but could not get it to work for me. I did do my own custom layout back in version 4 but been away from it and canā€™t seem to find it. I know there are some shared layouts etc. On the German site but had no luck there either. If you know of any that may be available and where would be a great help. Thanks Craig

Hello Craig,

welcome to the forum and the community; Iā€™m happy to read you here.
Community, please give Craig a warm welcome to a mAirList user from Canada! :canada:

First of all, there is an example of a skin.ini from me, but itā€™s older and I was wrong with an idea. You can find it here:

Since November '18 many things have changed and I havenā€™t published an actualised skin.ini to date.
There will be a time when I will have actualised my dark theme, looking alike Pioneerā€™s rekordboxā„¢ and I can show you the new code of my private skin.ini.

Please note that a skin.ini canā€™t be copied 1:1 from one mAirList to another. Too many objects may be different: GUI screen objects that canā€™t be managed through skin.ini, other Player or Playlist options, individual Browser and Cartwall settings etc.

Iā€™m not 100% dā€™accord with @RuVo80. For me it doesnā€™t matter how many time it took me to set up my design. It makes no sense to me to keep it for myself. But I wonā€™t cause any problems when my code will not fit to another mAirList; copy & paste is not always the best idea.

We from mAirList will give you the advice, that this forum is the only officicial and public support by us, mairlist GmbH in Dortmund, Germany, EU. :de: :eu:
Whatever you will find at facebook or other forums: This is absolutely private from other users and can be deleted from one day to another by facebook, the group leader(s) and so on. Only the mAirList forum is hosted and multiple secured by us, the company of mAirList. :sunglasses:

Good luck and please feel free to ask questions for each detail.

Are you familiar with the reference in our Wiki?

Looks very nice, any chance of you sharing the layout.ini and skin.ini ?

Regards, Jeroen.

he MatthiasVDV
I really like your layout and was wondering if you could send me a skin file because I think itā€™s very beautiful skin
Thanks Daan

I really like your skin and was wondering if you could send me a skin file because I think itā€™s very beautiful skin
Thanks Daan

Hereā€™s my Mairlist :slight_smile:

how did you do it to only show 3 of the last played tracks in your playlist?

Itā€™s in the configuration:

1 Like

Hi, do any of you have the Omniplayer skin?

@Manuel_fort15 sorry for this confusing moving around of your question - too many layout and skin threads here.

ā€œI was getting worried for one short minuteā€ (Genesis, live in Philadelphia)

Could You Possibly Tell Me How You Added Extra Players, A, B, C & D. I Currently Have A B & C & Want To Remove C, But Can Not Remember How I Added It Its Been That Long.

Kind Regards

1 Like

Config ā†’ Playlists ā†’ Playlist 1 ā†’ Player Count: 2

Heb je deze omniplayer skin nu al helemaal klaar om hem te kunnen gebruiken?

Mvg

HI @MatthiasVDV ,

I have a question about the skin.ini. Can you tell me how you make the players
ā€˜ā€˜Namesā€™ā€™ like A, B, 1,2,3,4 and Iā€™m talking about the nice blue&green background.
Can you explain this in a Skin.ini Example? Thanks Frank

1 Like

You can easily change their names in the Playlist-Settings of the Configuration