Suggestion Accès Groupe Artistes

Bonjour,
J’ai une suggestion à faire pour les groupes artiste, il faudrait que ce soit un onglet dans la propriété du titre avec un bouton ajouter Artiste à la liste.
Ou une autre possibilité que j’ai déjà sur d’autre logiciel de radio au lieux de mettre le nom des artistes qui est souvent pas écrie de la même façon, se serai de faire une fonction qui prenne non pas le nom des artistes mais les séparateur exemple : “;” , “feat.” etc…
serai plus simple parce n’aurai pas a ce souciée de comment est écrie le nom des artistes mais juste des séparateur entre les noms d’artistes.

Traduction :
Hello,
I have a suggestion for artist groups, it should be a tab in the title property with an add Artist to list button.
Or another possibility that I already have on other radio software instead of putting the name of the artists which is often not written the same way, would be to make a function that takes not the name of the artists but the separator example: “;” , “feat.” etc…
will be simpler because I won’t have to worry about how the names of the artists are written, but just the separators between the names of the artists

Something like this?

Artist separators: Do you know the so-called “Rihanna feature” of mAirList?

Torbens explanation (in german):

Translation:

However, the scheduler recognizes “feat.”, “&” etc. and then automatically separates to calculate the spacing. (Internally called the “Rihanna Feature”.)

Alors non je ne connais pas la " Fonction Rihanna" pouvez vous me l’expliquer ?
Mais justement c’est ce qui pourrait rendre moins fastidieux le travail, on aurai pas à entré chaque groupe d’artiste individuellement, mais juste les séparateurs. Et une fois que les symboles ou les mots sont configuré comme séparateur il le fais tous les groups.

Traduction Google :
So no I don’t know the “Rihanna Function” can you explain it to me?
But that’s precisely what could make the work less tedious, we won’t have to enter each group of artists individually, but just the separators. And once the symbols or the words are configured as separator it does it all the groups.

When you have an artist’s name in the database like

Felix Jaehn & The Stickmen Project feat. Calum Scott

… the “Rihanna Feature” divides them into “Felix Jaehn”, “The Stickmen Project” and “Calum Scott” and calculates the separation for each artist, multiplied with the penalty.
However, at this time it only works for some expressions for dividing complex artist names. You can not enter the separators indivudally. This has been discussed some years ago, but its very complicated to realise it in program code.

The Artist Groups are more for solo artists from a band or singers that have changed their names many times during their career (“Prince” & Co.). So you can avoid playing The Beatles, John Lennon and The Wings in one hour. :wink:

Merci je comprend mieux comment cela fonctionne, ça va bien m’aidé. :smiley:

Peut-on connaitre la liste des séparateur actif, s’il vous plait ?

Traduction Google :
Thank you, I understand better how it works, it’s going to help me a lot. :smiley:

Can we know the list of active separators, please?