Rihanna Feature

Dear Torben,

Until now I have not been using the “Rihanna Feature”. Would you be so kind to provide me a list with all the valid input in order to make this work?
From the forum and from the debug log I have found that “and”, “&” and “feat.” are working. “vs.” and “ft.” don’t seem to work.

In addition I would like to suggest that there should be a difference between “and” and “&”. As mentioned somewhere on the forum “Earth, Wind and Fire” should be considered as one artist in my opinion, where “Donna Summer & Barbra Streisand” should be seen as two artists.

Thanks in advance!

/
;
&
and
feat.

All case insensitive.

1 Like

Thank you!

Would you mind adding…

• pres.
  • intr.
  • vs.

to the list?

1 Like

Or make it fully configurable with the existing ones as preset?

2 Likes

Yes, the more I think about it…

1 Like

If so, would you please consider a difference between “&” and “and”?

A idea for the 7.2 or similar?

Available from v7.3 (at the moment a public beta) on:

[+] DB: Ability to specify additional separators for automatic splitting of
    artist names (besides the built-in "feat." etc.)

Please note that v7.3-Beta will overwrite an existing v7.2, but this will not cause problems in the existing configuration and a rollback to v7.2 is always possible.

1 Like

Already seen in the changelog today. I’ll test it tonight. Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have just installed v7.3 b5608 and looking where I can find these settings. I wasn’t able to locate them in de the settings menu of the database app.
Are they somewhere hidden in the standard configuration app?

In the darabase app,
Menu → Administration → Configuration → Mini Scheduler → Artist Groups → Button Separators…

Thx. Will look there.