Reverb | Galm

Would it be possible to add a reverb to voice tracks? All the channels on my mixer are full, so external is not an option. Is a plugin possible that ads reverb after saving the recording? (not echo)

Not afterwards. But…

If you’re using v7 there’s now a NEW separate soundprocessing in v7 for all the inputs and outputs in general.

So you could add a VST-Plugin that only affects your VoiceTrack-Channel…

1 Like

Mmm ok, im using now V6. So i have to upgrade to 7 for this. Does it work? did you test it?

I purchased the upgrade. Tonight i will upgrade my system. Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

As long as it is a 32-bit VST it should work.

Please note that some changes were made to the configuration panel (i.e. the recording inputs for the encoder are now located in a separate tab, easy to miss if you’re used to the old layxout).

And there are very important changes made to the skin.ini of the playlist layout. You need to define artist and title separation now in the skin.ini.

Please read some of my threads to get some ideas of the new design options:

If you have problems or questions feel free to ask!

Ok good to know. That is something i did not think of… This need some time before i upgrade :frowning: Thanks for the heads-up.

1 Like

mAirlist 7 installs in another, independent folder. So you can install it and mAirlist 7 will ask you if there’s a configuration that should be imported from former versions.

Both Installations can be run separate (only one at a time) so you can build your layout and settings before switching finally. :slight_smile:

Hej @marcvanzeeland , did it work for you? :slight_smile: