Encodeur

Hello, I have bought mAirList software, mAirList Advanced Server (home) and the console D&R Airlite.

I would like to know many things about the both, smiles.

For now; i would like to know; how it’s possible to connect a stream on mAitlist software. I have put one, (shout cast one), and never my stream is gone… Always, I have disconnected…

Second things, it will be the last to day, how it’s possible to have a micro on this software… I’m trying for the both… And never, it’s done.

Thank you so much for your help.

Take care of you.

Hello and welcome to our forum and the community.

Usually, your stream provider gives you the information of a streaming address (or IP) and a port, plus a password for connecting tothe stream. If you enterthis data into the mAirList Encoder, everything should work fine.

You write that you have bought a D&R Airlite, so the microphone should be connected to the mixer.
If it is a condenser mic, you should activate phantom power on this channel. :wink:
Does any sound from the mixer come back to mAirList?

Hello dear UliNobbe, thank you so much for your precious answer. Alias, i have all information, necessary for the stream. I write all in the software mAirlist Advanced(home edition) :slight_smile:
stream address, number of port, password, flux… etc…
I have tried this stream on the software SAM BROADCASTER PRO, it’s perfect, it’s work perfectly.
On mAirlist, never it has worked, never, with the same information.
If you have another solution, thank you so much for your answer.
For microphone, thank you dear UliNobbe, it’s work perfectly now.
I am grateful for all. Take care of you.
Best regards.
Edgar.

Bonjour,
Je commence à désespérer, voilà maintenant presque 15 jours, que j’ai reçu, ma console D&R Airlite MKII, que j’ai acheté le logiciel mAirlist Advanced Server (Home). J’essaye tous les réglages possibles, entre la console D&R et le logiciel mAirlist, je parcours internet à la recherche d’une hypothétique solution.

J’ai même mis le stream que j’utilise sur le logiciel SAM BROADCASTER PRO, et là, miracle, le stream (Shoutcast V1, en 320kpbs) fonctionne immédiatement, une fois lancé le logiciel.

Sur mAirlist, rien à faire, il me met systématiquement que l’encodeur se déconnecte, celui-ci passe tout son temps à essayer de se connecter sans jamais y arriver. Mairlist indique à chaque décrochage, “ERREUR 0”, puis raccroche, essaye de se reconnecter, puis indique qu’il a perdu la connexion, donne le numéro de l’erreur et recommence son cycle, sans jamais s’arrêter!!!

Les vus-mètres de l’encodeur sont désespérément muets…

Je commence à me rendre de l’énorme bêtise que j’ai faite de dépenser autant d’Euros, entre la console et le logiciel, alors, qu’avec mon PC et SAM BROADCASTER, cela fonctionnait.

Si quelqu’un à une solution…

Je jette une bouteille à la mer.

Merci par avance.

Hello,
I’m starting to despair, it’s been almost 15 days since I received my D&R Airlite MKII console, which I bought the mAirlist Advanced Server (Home) software. I try all the possible settings, between the D&R console and the mAirlist software, I browse the internet in search of a hypothetical solution.

I even put the stream that I use on the SAM BROADCASTER PRO software, and there, miracle, the stream (Shoutcast V1, in 320kpbs) works immediately, once launched the software.

On mAirlist, nothing to do, it systematically tells me that the encoder disconnects, it spends all its time trying to connect without ever succeeding. Mairlist indicates each time it hangs up, “ERROR 0”, then hangs up, tries to reconnect, then indicates that it has lost the connection, gives the error number and starts its cycle again, never stopping!!!

The encoder’s meters are hopelessly mute…

I’m starting to realize how stupid I was to spend so many Euros between the console and the software, whereas with my PC and SAM BROADCASTER, it worked.

If anyone has a solution…

I throw a bottle into the sea.

Thanks in advance.

Edgar LeSon

I’m pretty sure it must be related to the encoder connection settings (but not the mixing console our audio routing).

If you want, send a copy of your encoder.ini file (found in the config folder, see config app → Advanced → Data Folders) to support@mairlist.com and we will check.

Hello dear Torben,

Thank you so much for your answer.
I send to you all the copy.
Hope they are the good.
Thank you.
Best regards.

Hello dear Torben,

Copy of database file :

[Database0]
Type=DBLocalSQL
ExtraConnectionOptions=
DatabaseID={AA2C32F2-3105-4D19-9E6C-B18CBC6EA10C}
Station=1
InboxFolder=
ManagementLogin=off
DBServerLogin=off
AutoImporterLogin=off
DatabaseButtonInPlayoutWindow=on
TemplatesMenu=on
StationsAlphaSort=on
UseExternalIDs=off
DisableInternalLogging=off
DisableLoggingOffAir=on
DisableSchedulingTab=off
DisableHistoryTab=off
ImportVoiceTracks=on
ImportVoiceTracksPlayout=off
UpdateAdvertisingRefuseOnError=off
AuthMethod=amCredentials
AuthUser=admin
AuthPassword=base64:YWRtaW4=
AuthToken=
PlaylistCacheHours=24
PlaylistCacheInterval=5
CustomCaption=
Enabled=on
Filename=$DATAFOLDER\MUSIK.mldb

Best of Regards.

Hello dear Torben,

Now, file Encoder :

[General]
Samplerate=44
DuckLevel=-12
DuckSpeed=200
SilenceLevel=-12
HighPriorityFadeDuration=200
RegionCount=0

[Options]
LinkOnAir=on
LinkOnAirReverse=off
DuckPlayerVolumeMic=on
LineHighPriority=on
NoMicPlayback=off
PreDSPPlayback=off
PFLMute=off

[Connection0]
Type=Shoutcast
StreamID=
User=
Password=(redacted)
LogFormat=%a - %b
ForwardMetadata=on
TitleUpdateDelay=5
IncludeItemTypes=All
Charset=Auto
Public=off
ConnectDelay=5
ReconnectDelay=5
NoStreaming=off
FetchListenersInterval=30
Hostname=69.64.59.217
Port=8371
Format=MP3
Bitrate=320
Mode=Stereo
EncoderOptions=
MIMEType=
Title=LVM-RADIO
URL=
Genre=
AIM=
IRC=
ICQ=
Description=
CountListeners=on
Samplerate=0
Enabled=on
CustomCaption=
DSPPlugin0_Type=Compressor
DSPPlugin0_Enabled=on
DSPPlugin0_Threshold=-15
DSPPlugin0_Attack=10
DSPPlugin0_Release=50

[MicInputDSPPlugin0]
Type=DynamicAmplification
Enabled=on
Target=-0,5
Quiet=-30
Rate=0,01
Gain=0
Delay=0,35

[MicInputDSPPlugin1]
Type=Compressor
Enabled=on
Threshold=-15
Attack=10
Release=50

[MicInputDSPPlugin2]
Type=EchoDelay
Enabled=on
DryMix=0
WetMix=1
Feedback=0
Delay=2
Stereo=off

[LineInputDSPPlugin0]
Type=Compressor
Enabled=on
Threshold=-15
Attack=10
Release=50

[MasterDSPPlugin0]
Type=Compressor
Enabled=on
Threshold=-15
Attack=10
Release=50

Thank you so much.

Best of Regards.

On the first picture number 6 counting from the top says encoder thats the file he asked you to send to the given mail adres .

Smiles, sorry and thank you for your right remark. I m too stupid.

I have sent it to Mister Torben.

Take care of you.

Regards.

Goodnight all,
I posted on this site, my big problems with the mAirList V 6.3 software and the V 7. Beta, using the D&R AIRLITE console.
I never managed to connect the software to my Shoucast V1 stream, either with version 6.3 or the beta version.
After hoping for a response by writing on this forum, where I sent all the requested documents, and no response from anyone. I thought, maybe it’s from the D&R AIRLITE console. As this console was new and less than 30 days old, I sent it back to the supplier who fully understood and accepted this return.
Then I tried again the 2 software mAirListe V 6.3 and V 7. Beta, with my sound card RME Fireface UCX, and there, the software mAirliste V 6.3 worked in part, that is to say that the encoder was working and encoding, but I still had an error, when I asked the encoder to give me the number of listeners, which caused the encoder to disconnect immediately.
Finally, I would point out that with version 7. Beta of the software, this version does not work at all and absolutely does not encode.
With this unfortunate experience (more than 3 weeks of testing), I tell myself that I did well not to buy the PRO version.
It’s a shame, since besides, this software has many advantages, nice graphics, excellent functions and a very good design, its only fault, not to encode, which is still a shame for a WEB software Radio.
I will therefore continue to use the software that I have been using for more than 5 years, namely, SAM BROADCASTER PRO AND SAM BORADCASTER CLOUD, which encoded from their first use, with the same stream that I used. With mAirList.

Best of Regards.

Sorry, we are extremely busy at the moment.

Finally had a minute to check your config, and the error is pretty obvious:

You set a sample rate of 44 Hertz (!). No idea how it got there.

Set this to something reasonable (44100 or 48000), restart mAirList, and you’re good.

Good evening,
First of all dear Torben, thank you for your answer. Indeed the sampling frequency at 44 Hz was a source of error. I had since noticed this and had changed this value for the scope to the most frequent standard 44,000 Hz.
You will be able to see, with the help of the attached photos, that despite this correction of the frequency value, the software still does not encode.
If you can find a solution, thank you in advance.
Best regards.

Thank you so much.

Edgar.

Edgar, you can directly drop your screenshots (not the links to image hoster companys) right here in this forum.
Thank you.

The anser was 44100 and not 44000 music on Cd’s has a sample rate off 44100 and dvd has 48000

Hello UliNobbe,

Sorry, for this mistake. I didn’t know isn’t recommended.

Very sorry.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Henk,

Thank you for your precision about frequency.

It was a mistake when I have written my reply.

I know perfectly good frequency 44100 Hz, 48000 Hz, 96 kHz, 192 kHz… etc…

Thank you, take care of you.

Best regards.

It appears that there is no activity in the Peakmeter of the Encoder Status screen object?

I think you just have to fix your audio routing. Unlike simple webcasting software like SAM, mAirList supports complex audio routing scenarios, so you have to set it up according to your needs.

Check out the section on Audio Routing on the Wiki article, and especially the difference between “internal” routing (not using a mixing console) and “external” routing:

https://wiki.mairlist.com/features:encoder#audio_routing

When using “external” routing (picking up the master from a mixing console), you must set up the LINE input of the encoder correctly, and also add the LINE button to the screen object.

1 548 / 5 000

Résultats de traduction

Hello all, You are very lucky that your mAirlist software, whether it is version 6.3 or version 7 beta, works with your D&R AIRLITE. For my part, I struggled for almost 3 weeks, without any results, with the two versions. The encoder (shoutcast V1) never encoded, it was always in error. In front of the few answers obtained, I thought that it was perhaps the D&R AIRLITE which had a problem, since I had just bought it. Previously I used (and I still use it, alas, the SAM BROADCASTER PRO AND CLOUD software, software that worked from the start!!!). Having bought it from the well-known German dealer, I was able to exchange it very quickly and without any problem. I finally managed to get version 6.3 to work, with a lot of pain and repetitive adjustments. But, between two start-ups, it happened that the encoder no longer worked, for mysterious reasons, which I could not clarify. Fortunately, my SAM BROADCASTER is still present and works wonderfully, finally, spending almost 2000 Euros Table D&R and mAirlist 6.3 software, so that it doesn’t work is still very infuriating. And now, this evening, wanting to try, as soon as mAirlist 6.3 is started, I have an error message "error connecting to stream server xxxxxxxxx: Bass error - 1!!! So, this time, no more possibility to use this “cursed” software. If you have a solution? Thank you in advance for your answers and your help.