Waveform

Is het mogelijk om de waveform verschillende kleuren via de skin. Ini te geven? Als in de Playlist playing en next play.
En jingle eigen kleur?

Volgens mij niet Henk maar daar ben ik niet 100% zeker van. Hopen dat Torben ook dit stukje meeleest :wink:

Heb de achtergrond van de mixeditor al gevonden die maak je egaal door in [Waveform] de regel InactiveColor de gewenste kleur te geven.
Ik heb van de week alle mixeditor opties in de wiki geprobeerd niets werkte.

ik kan geen wav files afspelen wel flac. kan iemand mij daar me helpen. heb ook de dll files al gedownload maar dan geeft mairlist een error

Ik werk bijna geheel alléén maar met .WAV files ??? Deze worden standaard door mAirList ondersteund.

Krijg je een foutmelding bij gebruik van .WAV files? In dat geval kun je een bugreport sturen naar info@mairlist.com .

WAV is a container format, and although it is used for PCM data 99% of the time, it can also host other formats, which mAirList doesn’t understand.

Upload one of the failing files here so I can take a look: http://www.mairlist.com/upload

For FLAC you will definitely need the BASSFLAC plugin from www.un4seen.com.

Thorben, the flac files are fine and in the database. Butt the wav files won’t play

richard

Checked the WAV files, they work fine here, no problem at all.

What happens when you try to play them? Any error code?

No thats the thing… if i load the wave i cant see the wav form in the display. and it wont play the file. Normaly you see the audio wave. I see a a big green bloc .

Green block means that mAirList/BASS is unable to load/decode the file. No playback and no waveform.

Would you mind to upload one of the files publically so other users can try if they see the same problem? Because I don’t.

Oh, and do you see any BASS error code in the system log when you try to open/play the file?