Voicetracking in database via webstation

Hello , I now have a d&r webstation in my possession , I now want to start voicetracking via the database , the problem is now that when I open the relevant slider in this case channel 3 I hear an echo back in the recording , how do I change the sound card set , when slide is closed and recording via the pfl I do not hear this echo . How do I adjust the settings

Goos

Hi Goos,

as always: Please provide a screenshot of your audio routing settings. It’s much easier if we don’t have “to guess” :wink:

Did you activate the special Voice Track-Bus for your webstation before recording as described here in the D&R manual on Page 12, Section 5.7?

The ON switch is ALSO used to route an input signal from module 1-2 to the Voice track buss.
Push the ON switch a little bit longer and the audio will be removed from the Program buss and as- signed to the Voice track buss, as a result the ON switch will blink. The Voice track signal Is routed
to USB-3 for further processing in your play-out system.

And you have to set the right D&R-USB for the voice tracking before…

No i did not activate the voice tack bus , i will check this also thanks , keep you informed

1 Like

As long as the “Line (2-USB AUDIO CODEC)” is the output for the VT bus, this is correct.

Can we use the cartwall as well when using the S bus or must we use the mini scheduler for placing talk over drones and beds etc…