v2.1.43 b484: Logging (%e) problem still present

Torben,

Everything in 2.1.43 is great, except that one of my reported bugs remains. :frowning:

If %e (actual broadcast duration in seconds) is specified in a STOP log entry, it always appears in the generated STOP log entry as zero.

The change log for b484 reports this bug as fixed, but Iā€™m sorry to report that it is not! When it is, I can install mAirList on evaluation in our studio 2.

BFN
CAD

sigh One of these days Iā€™m gonna catch this bug for good.

Please download Build 486, which has just arrived in the snapshot directory.

Then this must be that day, Torben! ;D In b486, STOP logging is now working as described!

PS: One thing I notice in Google automatic translation from German to English is that it now translates Torben as Deceased (!). So your (translated) posts show up in the sidebar as:

Deceased
[size=8pt]Administrator
Guru[/size]

which is a bit un-nerving!
(If I recall correctly, Google used to translate Torben as something like Reactor, if that makes any sense at all?)

BFN
CAD

ā€œTorbenā€ is the last six letters of ā€œgestorbenā€, which is the past participle of ā€œsterbenā€ (= to die). Accordingly, there is the word ā€œverstorbenā€ = ā€œdeceasedā€. Which goes to show that Google is not always right. Here I am, still alive :slight_smile:

I have no clue about the reactor, though.