v2.1.42 b483: Layout Problems

I just tried this snapshot and three odd things happened, presumably because of the way the new ‘ScreenObjects’ work:

1. No main toolbar displayed below the menu bar.
  2. My Playlist0 appears in the area where my old Playlist1 used to be displayed (?!!).
  3. My Playlist1 does not appear at its specified position: it seems to be at 0,0 instead.

Any thoughts on this, Torben, or am I being stupid?

Reverting to b449 eliminates the problem. I am using the same unaltered INI files with both versions (b449 and b483). So position.ini uses [Playlist0], [Playlist1], etc. as section headings, and the menu bar settings are still in (?) mairlist.ini. I don’t think I have any layout settings elsewhere (in position.ini or layout.ini) for the menu bar.

I also will be putting a demo version of mAirList into our studio 2 very soon for ‘evaluation,’ so I need to know how to fix this problem ASAP!

Many thanks in advance.

BFN
CAD

It’s a bug in the latest snapshot. It puts in the wrong number when reading layout.ini. For the moment, rename [Playlist0] to [Playlist1] and [Playlist1] to [Playlist2].

I thought it had to be something like that. The joys of mixing zero-based and one-based subscripts within a program , eh, Torben? :wink:

BFN
CAD

Exactly :wink: