v2.1.42 b466: Ramp in Playlist is wrong if Cue In is after all Ramps

Just noticed a weird bug: apologies in advance if this has been covered in the German forums!

I set up a 3m 54s track in a Playlist with a (temporary: i.e. stored in the Playlist) Cue In point 11s from the end of the track; hence very far after the Ramp value stored in the track’s MMD file.

When I do this, the Ramp value shown for that track in the Playlist is 3m 43s, i.e. 3:44.0! Looks like mAirList is computing the Ramp value (which in this case should be zero) without taking account of the fact that the Cue In point is currently greater than the Ramp point value: when this is the case, the Ramp should always be displayed in the Playlist (and everywhere else!) as zero or, ideally, as blank (== no Ramp).

Interestingly, when my ‘Cue-In-after-all-Ramps’ track loads into a Player, the Player object (correctly!) does not show any Ramp nor Ramp time: it just shows the (correct!) remain time of 11s (my Players here always show remain time, plus a Ramp remain time if the track has a Ramp defined).

BFN
CAD