transfering database from 1 pc to another in V5.X

Hello,

found this in the V4.x forum on how to transfert the database from 1 pc to another.
___________________1. Install mAirList demo on the new computer.

1. Open mAirListConfig on the old computer, go to Advanced -> Data Folders, and open the root data folder in Windows Explorer.

2. Repeat step 2 on the new computer.

3. Copy all files and folders, except license.lic, from the old to the new data folder.

4. Uninstall mAirList from the old computer.

5. Use the contact form on the website to request a reset of your license (enter your serial number to speed up the process).

6. When you receive the message that your license was reset, open the License Manager on the new computer, and download/activate your license.

Is this still the correct way to do this?

Thanks,
Kris
@Torben: sorry for the repost, thought that this might be better placed in the V5 forum for a better follow up.

Perhaps you can copy my answer as well, or post a link to it - don’t want to write everything again.

[quote=“Torben, post:8, topic:8446”]Generally, yes.

You can now reset the license yourself, through the customer area on the website (go to My Licenses, License Details, then see the instructions in the “Activation” section).[/quote]

Good day to you all,

My name is Frank and I live in the Netherlands, for this forum easy, I do speak German and English to :slight_smile:
I have installed a demo version last week and have decided to buy mAirList, I will install it on my studio pc as it is now on my “normal” pc.
Is copying all the configurations I already made the same as described above?
The database is already on a drive in my home network (just as all music files) so I assume that will be accessible for the new installation?

Thank you in advance.