Time Stretching

Hello,

before Mairlist, i used a soft called WinMedia.
With Time-Streaching fonction, we can decide Streach the Hour Programm.
For exemple, if programm have timing 59:35… We use this fonction, and Programm Become 59:59.

Have you got script or this fonction with Mairlsit ?

Hi @radiooxygene,

welcome to the community. May we ask you to put your mAirList serial No. in your profile so we can keep you as a verified customer, please? (The number cannot be seen by others than the Animinstrators.)

A time stretching functionality is not provided with mAirList, I’m afraid. This may be put down by not being a playout specific requirement. I recommend either producing your programmes right on time or keep on with using external software – as this is done by any professional radio station – at least the ones I am aware of.

Precise regards

TSD

Station Playlist has several setting to allow the playlist to be stretched or shrunk so that it finishes within the hour. I was hoping mAirList might also have a setting to help when there is no one in the studio.
I was also wondering what function the “Pitch and tempo adjustment using BASS_FX.DLL” Option in the mAirList Control Panel>Audio Setting>General “Setting” Tab was for? how does it function? what is its purpose?

Actually this is not possible with mAirList.

This is a process that costs some CPU usage, so we set is as an option to (de-)activate.

In the element properties you can set tempo and pitch of each element. It only works when this function is activated.