The application seems to be frozen,daily

Hello. Searched your forum to find someone who has the same problem. Few answers in dutch or german. None of langues i can speak. ;
So will give it a go here.
We are experiencing randmly “The application seems to be frozen” error on our system. We have 2 identically systems who gives somewhat the same error.
And we cannot figure out the issue. When the system is running 24/7, we experiencing it possible once a day.
We have error logs for the last 2 erros, only 2 due to hasty enviroment in live setting when the DJ restarts to get the show running again.The system is a 24x 12th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i9-12900K with 8G RAM.
Do you guys automaticly get the error logs, or is there anywhere we can upload them?
Sincerly, for 5000Bergen, Kim

Have uploaded the bug reports to : Nextcloud

Do you have any actions set up in the “config → Actions → When playlist runs empty during automation”?

Yes, there is. Deleted the action. Lets see if that works.

Look what I wrote here about “when playlist runs empty” actions:

1 Like

Well. No stop as of now. So that seems to have done the trick.

1 Like

Bottom line is, never use “load database playlist” etc. as that kind of “playlist ran empty” action, because if the playlist ran empty just because the databased or audio network share failed in the first place, you will end up in an infitine loop.