Station Palylist

Hello, we use station playlist to create music programs and I would like to know if this software can also be compatible with Mairlist

StationPlaylist Creator - Music Scheduling software

It is possible to import a playlist from external software. I used Stationplaylist Creator for this. I searched the wiki but couldn’t find the article. I will send you a screenshot. It is important to use the right ‘File Format’ in Stationplaylist Creator. Some commands in the playlist do not work in mAirlist.

Thank you I tested but I can’t do it. Do you also have the playlist station configuration and what should I put in the clocks?

Hello can someone help me to use the Station Playslist Pro programming software with the Mairlist software because I searched everywhere and I did not find anything on the internet

Here are the playlist format specifications for importing into mAirList. Make Station Playlist put out in this manner and you are go.

1 Like

Yes I was searching for that post. I could not find it.

1. Make a hour template with 1 music block from an hour.
  2. In StationPlayList Pro >Playlist Format> File Name Format
  3. In Playlist folder you use this folder to import the playlist in mAirlist (see below)
  4. Use these setttings to import your playlists in mAirlist. (I already made a screenshot for you, but will do again) below

It is trial on error till you see the playlist being imported by mAirlist database. Remove the fields in Stationplaylist that mAirlist do not “understand”.

I applied everything you showed me but it doesn’t work I don’t know which step I missed

I’m not sure, but I suspect there is still a difference in the file format… mAirlist is looking for a file like this:
When I have a look at your playlist I don’t see the “-” between AND the format is not right. mai20-00. so change the format in mairlist or in SPL.
Yes, that is your problem, the file format see below

>>Delete the old playlists and try this format in SPL: yyyy-mmm-dd-hh".M3U"

Thank you for your one last clarification I must put this information in Filename Format or Playlist Format

In SPL. (StationPlayList)