Sql issue on windows 2003 server

Hi Torben

I have the following problem with sql. As in personal mail already discussed , the problem started again this morning
Event Type: Information
Event Source: PostgreSQL
Event Category: None
Event ID: 0
Date: 2011-06-08
Time: 10:12:40
User: N/A
Computer: SERVERAMSTERDAM
Description:
The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( PostgreSQL ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Server started and accepting connections

Can you check for me if this has to do with Mairlist or Postgress

Goos

I think this is just a message from PostgreSQL that it is now up and running (“Server started and accepting connections”).

Here’s something I found about PostgreSQL and the event log: http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2011-05/msg00035.php

You said that the machine crashes? The above message is not related to any crash. It is just an informational message.

No , what i ment was hat when this happens windows 2003 freezes. I am not be able to login and check what happens. i think this could be a problem with my hosting provider.

Goos

Well, as I said above, the message you posted is just an informational one, meaning “Hi, I’m PogreSQL, and I’m up and runing now.” It’s not an error message or so.