Skin omniplayer

klik on AvonturaMC and you join it.

I don’t use Discord. Installation of AnyDesk takes max one minute. And when I connect I can make modification for you.

oke
would you please only do the thing I need you to do and not install or do anything weird, I trust you that this is safe. this is my code: 1970946439

No problem. Im going to connect in a minute. You will need to accept my connection and give it full privilege as I need to control your mouse. I will need to close the playout - is it okay to do so?

how do i get the screen on thqt you have on the down right corner

Guys, please consider using private messaging for sensitive information like remote control credentials.

4 Likes

Do you mean - the mixer?

could you help me again today, could you give me a little explanation of how everything works a little bit now because I forgot a little bit, I don’t know if you know about voicemeeter but if you do could you help me with that too so I can put my mic in the program and end up talking between a song during my show.

can you send some contact information to me because i have a limit kw messages i can send here and privately i can’t message you here.

Hi Jimi,

that’s because you are new to this forum and community.
I have increased your member level. Please check if it’s now possible to send and receive private messages.

Hi “Jimi”, welcome to the forum!

There are a lot of tutorials for a good start in mAirlist.

I suggest to get to know the basics of the software instead of letting others do all the work. mAirlist is a software designed for professional Radio setups and has a lot of powerful features that can be overbearing for new or unexperienced users.

The most important tutorials are

https://wiki.mairlist.com/tutorials:general:getting-started

https://wiki.mairlist.com/features:encoder

If you want to know more about the Layout Designer then please follow this link to a german description of one of our forum’s member, that can be easily translated by Chrome etc.

hey, could you help me out again, connect to my anydesk again when you have time, I was wondering if I could also get a list of jingles in the template so that if it’s not on automatic and I’m on the phone with a person during a broadcast I can use nice jingles with it. could you also explain to me how everything works exactly because I had already kind of forgotten about it

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Okay, the question was not for me, but: Excuse me?

Hello fpavic.
Can you help me to setup it on my desktop?

Greats
Jelte

Yes because i can only edit it when i click on it but i want to edit it whileusic is playing so i can edit it easier

Hello @JelteM, yes I can assist to you when I will have time. Contact me in PM so we could agree when I can connect.

Hi,

I just want to show that everthing is possible with this great piece of software, I LOVE IT!!
With the skin.ini editor and layout designer you’ can make you’re own omniplayer skin.
You must take some time to read the stuff on Wiki this is a good start:
reference:skin.ini_reference [mAirList Wiki] and handy with
https://www.getpaint.net/(free) for make you’re own Icons/PNG/SVG.

I made this (only Multiplayer visible) Skin of Omniplayer but with a lot a time:

Playlist RowHeight (music) is a lot bigger but I like the bigger Rowheight,
Playlist (jingle/voice/command RowHeight is a little bit smaller.

Cheers! Frank

1 Like

Yes, you are right. And i already mentioned this to them asking here but they obviously don’t want to learn by themselfs, they want others to do all the work for them.

2 Likes

And this is exactly the reason why I don’t share pictures of my skin.

3 Likes

for it will fail anyway because of always different graphics environments.

3 Likes

@Frank: Great work.  

3 Likes