Script for fade out for mp3

Hello Torben

Question. Is there a script for to fade out a record or a instrumental song? We end every night with a instrumental song, but we need to have a script that it fades out automaticly at 58:55. So the other studio can take over.

Is there anyway you can help us out

Regads

Goos mante
Poprock fm

You want to fade the instrumental at that hard time? How about a silent event that hard syncs at the desired time and fades the instrumental. You could schedule the silent event (with hard sync time) into the playlist. Would this configuration meet your needs?

Cheers, Alec M…

Where can i find this option. Normaly we do a jingle in to the front as a new programme starts. Can this be done also in the carte players

Goos

Not sure about the carte. But the silent element is located within the choices in the library from the drop down menu. Select it and the enter a hard sync time. Place that into your playlist… I think this option will do what you want. Or perhaps you can hard sync the jingle in the playlist (not carte)?

Cheers, Alec M

Hi alec

It works like a charme. But can we pass it also trough the cart players?

Goos

Hi Goos,

Glad it works for you ;D Sorry, but I don’t know whether it will work with the cart players. :-\

Cheers, Alec M

as long as they use player a and b it works like a charm…