Saving error mlp

When i 'm saving a playlist to mlp file than i recieve a error see screendump , what is causing this

i am using version
4.4.10 2114

Regards

Goos

playlist.pgn.png

i recieving the error

28-4-2015 16:08:00 Warning Skipping erroneous item “Hit Profiler 2 (22s)”: Cannot open file “D:\Jingles\Uuropener\PRFM - Hit Profiler 2 (22s).mp3”. Het systeem kan het opgegeven pad niet vinden

This happens when we play directly live from the database of our server on one of our home studio’s

What is causing this

Regards

Goos Mante

Probably some invalid special character in one of the items (if my Dutch is good enough to understand that) which prevents the playlist from being written as UTF-8 XML.

To find out which item it is, copy them to the clipboard one by one (Ctrl+C, cursor down, Ctrl+C, cursor down, …) and wait for the same error message to appear. (Clipboard copy/paste uses XML serialization as well.)

Edit:

The second error simply means that the file cannot be found.

Funny it is that we not have a issue on our server . We do not have a problem when playing the database files localy not saving in a playlist . When saving in a playlist a mpl file

28-4-2015 16:08:00 Warning Skipping erroneous item “Reclames”: Cannot open file “D:\Jingles\LFM Jingles\Melvin\NEW 2015 - Reclame Pingel.mp3”. Het systeem kan het opgegeven pad niet vinden
28-4-2015 16:08:00 Warning Skipping erroneous item “nieuws”: Cannot open file “D:\Nieuws\nieuws.mp3”. Het systeem kan het opgegeven bestand niet vinden
28-4-2015 16:08:00 Warning Skipping erroneous item “Hit Profiler 2 (22s)”: Cannot open file “D:\Jingles\Uuropener\PRFM - Hit Profiler 2 (22s).mp3”. Het systeem kan het opgegeven pad niet vinden

It look like that mAirlist is thinking that it can’t seem to find the d drive , must we install a vpn connection again

Goos