Regional Items

It seems that v3 has a bug which I seem to recall mentioning in v2 - if you call an M3U Regional Playlist, the placement of the “regional” audio doesn’t follow the regional settings in mAirList.

Example: I have 3 Regions defined. Upon loading the following, I end up with my 3 original Regions plus Region4 and Region5 with the audio!

#mAirList BEGINREGIONCONTAINER Regional Promo #mAirList BEGINCONTAINER Z:\Promos\Promo - Region 1 Promo.mp3 Z:\Jingles\Jingle - Region 1 Jingle.mp3 #mAirList ENDCONTAINER #mAirList BEGINCONTAINER Z:\Promos\Promo - Region 2 Promo.mp3 Z:\Jingles\Jingle - Region 2 Jingle.mp3 #mAirList ENDCONTAINER #mAirList ENDREGIONCONTAINER

I would have expected the first 2 Regions to have contained the audio (which it used to do if I recall)… When using a 3-Region M3U, I get 3 new Regions - Region4, Region5, Region6 with the audio but my first 3 (the actual ones I’ve defined) remain empty :frowning:

Also - is there any chance you could add the duration of each region to the tab names ? Also, what can you do with the Playlist GUI with regards to showing the various audio details for the regions ? At present all we get is the longest regional duration so if they vary then it isn’t obvious unless you open the PFL window.

Sorry, took a while… Import problem is fixed in b673. And the duration display is a very good idea, so I implemented as well.