PostgreSQL setup issue mAirList 7

Can you provide a screenshot of your recent connection settings on your home PC with blurred IP parts?

You said it worked some days ago. What did you change or did it stop working out of nowhere?

The only thing I can think of is, that the server pc is in trial mode and we got an extension. And another ISP.

Thank you. Does it work without using SSL (and Port 8840 of course)?

What’s setup on the server? Is there an encryption file available?

There is no such thing as trial mode in mAirList. Trial downloads are fully working with no constraints.

1 Like

I tried without SSL today, still didn’t work. Then I saw in the studio, in the server window we use to minimize, there was a LOG. And it said error loading certificate. I then made a new one with SSL Buddy. Now it worked! Until I restarted the computer. I then realized, that when I restart computer in studio, it goes back to old certificate, as it wont save the new path. So problem almost solved.

1 Like

Yes, perhaps because in the connection config on the home pc you chose Port 9840 but the dB-Server waited for the Non-SSL at port 8840? And you’d have to allow both non-SSL AND SSL-connections in the dB-Server too :wink:

Great it finally (almost) works now!