Playlist Errors?

I’m not sure whether these are bugs but thought it best that I report.

The first: program lock-up occurs when in Auto playout and two items are accidentally dragged-and-dropped one behind another. When an item is directly followed by the same item (accidentally dragging-and-dropping the same item twice), eventually the items make their way to the top of the playlist and create two identical rows of “NEXT” items. The lock-up will occur as they begin to load or when one is on-air and the next starts to load (two identical rows of ON-AIR in this case).

The second: occurs when an item in the playlist is highlighted (item clicked on). If the item is many rows down, out of view in the playlist, the screen will constantly scroll down to expose the highlighted item. This occurs each time an item loads into the player.

Hope that helps…

Regards, Alec

Regarding problem #1, where exactly did you drag the item from? What kind of browser?

Problem#2 should be easy to resolve. I’ll have a look.

Torben-

Perhaps I’m using the wrong term. I’m calling the database list, to the right of the players, the “browser.”
I’m dragging from “Folders” under “Database”

Also, I just noticed that 3.1 was released. I’m using Beta if that makes a difference.

Regards, Alec

Thanks, I’ll have a look.

I also checked problem #2. Someone had reported this before in the German forums, and it’s supposed to be resolved since Build 729. Can you please report the exact version and build number you’re using?

Found the reason for problem #1. I’ll upload a new snapshot soon.

In the meantime, a workaround is to change selection and then re-select the item before dragging it into the playlist for the second time.

Torben-

Thanks for investigating these issues. I’m using 3.1, build 724. I believe you said Problem 2 was resolved in a later issue.

From now on, I’ll make sure I have the latest builds before I report bugs. May save some time.

Regards, Alec

Yes, indeed, that would be helpful :slight_smile:

Current snapshot is Build 752 which fixes problem #1.

Great… Thanks for correcting so quickly :slight_smile:

Regards, Alec