Players order

I have mAirList version 6.1.5 configured with 3 players (A, B & C)

When using Assist, I want the next song/jingle/whatever always to be in the nex player. So when Player A is active, next element must be in player B. When Player B is active, next element must be in Player C etc. Also when dragging elements in the playlist. Always.

Edit: and the active Player always on top of the playlist.

Possible?

Hi Adriaan,

I don’t know about your first question, maybe someone else.
About the second one, I’m using these settings in the Playlist and my active player is always on top of the playlist. Hope this helps.

Options.png

GUI Options.png

Lukeman, my settings are almost identical. See attachments.

I have this need in Assist mode.

2018-09-23_08-31-01.jpg

2018-09-23_08-32-53.jpg

Strange, they are almost identical but with my settings the active player is also always on top of the playlist in Assist. Can’t figure out why it doesn’t work for you. Just gave it a try in assist and no problems.

[Edit] Just to be sure, here are my settings again but this time from the config app. Did you set the numbers to keep in history to “0”?

1.png

2.png

3.png

What does keeping the numbers in history at 0 do exactly, Lukeman? I’m just curious.

Sorry Shimek for the late reply, just noticed your remark.
If I remember correctly, the moment a song is finished, it will be removed from the visible playlist and the next played song will be on top of the playlist. Some people like to be able to still see the information of the last played song, if so put History to 1.