PFL SAVE METADATA

I was just correcting the PLAYLIST p SWAP command in the wiki, and I noticed that there is a PFL SAVE TAG and a PFL SAVE DATABASE, but no PFL SAVE METADATA.

I think this should be added, for the sake of completeness. I guess it was ‘forgotten about’ at the time the MMD files were added to mAirList?

BFN
CAD

That would be good. As I only use MMD files since my library is in Linear PCM. I also like the idea I can flick over updated MMD files during backups or over the Internet where I know no audio has been changed without having to re-save or upload whole audio files.

Gavin.

For mAirList 2.1, this will be included in the next release.

Cad, I suppose you would also like to see this in mAirList 2.0, right?

Torben

Cad, I suppose you would also like to see this in mAirList 2.0, right?
Yes please, but only because I think the command should be [i]available[/i] in the stable release, not because I personally want to use the command. Also, it means I can add it to the wiki without a note to say '2.1.x only.' ;)

Sorry if it sounds perverse to ask for something I won’t personally use, but I have the sort of tidy mind that thinks ‘well, if you have a PFL SAVE command, you should have all the PFL SAVE sub-types.’ :slight_smile:

BFN
CAD