OnAir Switch ?

Not sure if this is a bug, as it could be me(!)… Thing is, I can’t see this new switch on the Browser. I’ve enabled it (and logging), but it doesn’t show up on my mAirList screen…

[OnAirSwitch] OnAirFont=Arial OffAirFont=Arial OnAirBackgroundColor=#FFFFCC OffAirBackgroundColor=#22CCFF OnAirCaption=ON AIR OffAirCaption=OFF AIR

You are using a custom layout, don’t you? Have you put the desired position and size into layout.ini? If you still don’t see it, try to disable layout.ini temporarily. It should then appear above the browser. Perhaps there’s a bug with reading layout.ini.

Not sure if this is a bug, as it could be me(!)... Thing is, I can't see this new switch on the Browser. I've enabled it (and logging), but it doesn't show up on my mAirList screen...

[OnAirSwitch] OnAirFont=Arial OffAirFont=Arial OnAirBackgroundColor=#FFFFCC OffAirBackgroundColor=#22CCFF OnAirCaption=ON AIR OffAirCaption=OFF AIR

The big ON AIR word in the right-upper conner is also the button :slight_smile:

Thanks - found it… Didn’t know it needed a layout.ini definition, too… Thought it was another button on the Browser :wink:

No, it’s a regular screen object just like the time and date etc. Perhaps, it’s a little misleading that the options are on the “Browser” page in the config - after all, all of these objects are not related to the browser, except that they appear next to it.

Perhaps, it's a little misleading that the options are on the "Browser" page in the config
[FX: nods] Yes, I always thought so myself.

May I propose a new Config page (ANOTHER one?!?!! :wink: ) named something like, say, Optional Screen Items?

BFN
CAD