New website online

Hi.

The new website that I’ve been working is now online. I hope you like it.

mAirList 3.0.1 is also available now. As discussed earlier, the free version (“Community Edition”) now comes with a few limitations to force people into buying the new paid Personal Edition :wink: No, seriously - I’m now working full-time on mAirList and I must try to make a living from it. Even though the personal users won’t make me rich, I cannot just give away all my work for free anymore. In return, I now have so much more time to work on it. This will keep the project alive.

There is also a Professional Edition now with even more modules enabled. This is for the commercial and organization users. Non-profit organizations will receive a large discount I haven’t decided on yet. Perhaps like 100 Euros instead of 600 for the studio license - would that be fair?

Of course, each the member of the Beta Team will receive a free Pro license. In order to do so, you will first need to register on the web site. I will then create a license and you can download it from the customer area.

Torben

PS: There must be plenty of typos and other mistakes on the new web pages. Feel free to bulk report any mistakes you might find.

Torben,

The principal problem with the new site is that the big mAirList logo on the left is about 4px taller than the rest of the page banner … ;D

BFN
CAD

Which OS, which browser?

By the way, I’m away from home at the moment. I’ll send you the licenses after the easter break.

Windows XP SP3, IE 7.

Screen shot attached.

BFN
CAD

mAirListSite.png