New actions in action menu

I have the question whether there is a possibility to assign new action moments in the action settings of the configuration software?
You can now choose from:

• After Startup
  • Before Closing
  • When Entering ON AIR mode
  • When entering OFF AIR mode
    etcetera.

Now I was wondering if it is possible to assign the following moments to this list:

• When Voicetrack screen is opened
  • When Voicetrack screen is closed

I think that with these action moments users can make buttons on their mixing console (by means of a script or something) even more flexible. Or that certain light signaling can be used as soon as voicetracking takes place.

I know that commands already exist to open and close the voicetrack screen. If you process this in a script and want to remember whether the screen is open or closed using variables, it becomes difficult as soon as a person closes the screen manually instead of via command. This can be overcome by assigning these action moments.

I would like to hear what other mAirlist users think about this. I also hope to receive the thought about this request from Uli or Torben.

… this is possible already via the procedures OnVtOn and OnVtOff.

Only for having buttons or lights employed you wouldn’t need these at all.

Thx Tondose,
That was exactly what I needed. The OnVTOn and OnVTOff procedure now switch a variable so specific buttons can be active during voicetracking and inactive when voicetrack screen isn’t opened.
When my script is working, I will post it in the script part of this forum so others can have it as inspiration as well.

3 Likes