mAirTracking - Script to ease Voicetracking with mAirList

Dear All,

there have been discussions about Voicetracking + mAirList earlier.

As it becomes more important for me because of limited time, I wrote a script to ease Voicetracking with mAirList (see comments to get it work):

[code]// mAirTracking - Script to ease Voicetracking with mAirList
// written by Christoph Rothe and released under GPL
//
// v1.0 - initial Release
// v1.01- Bugfix
//
// USAGE:
//
// 1. Insert your Voice-File (Moderation) into Playlist and add Comment MTMOD (exactly written that way, NO CARRIAGE RETURN etc.)
// 2. Insert your Musicbed into Playlist and add Comment MTBED (exactly written that way, NO CARRIAGE RETURN etc.)
// 3. Add Music to playlist and set Cue-Points (especially Ramp)
// 4. Do the same for all breaks in your playlist
// 5. Start Script, it will set Cue-Points of Moderation+Bed (and colour the elements it found) so that you will have a Bed + perfect Ramptalk :slight_smile:
//
// ATTENTION: The Voice-File must be 3-5 dB louder than music and bed
//
// LIMITATIONS:
// - Only Breaks with one Voicefile, one Bed and one music track (in this order!) are supported
// - You have to assure that the Bed is at least as long as the Voicefile - Ramp of Track, or your automatic Ramptalk will fail
//
// TODO:
// - Do not use “Comment” Field, use User Defined Fields (ask Torben how to use those in mAirListScript)
// - Write scripts to set Player volume so that Voice will be louder than music automatically
// - Include Icons instead of colouring the Tracks found

var
i: integer;
moderation: integer;
bett: integer;
musik: integer;

begin
moderation:=-1;
bett:=-1;
for i := 0 to CurrentPlaylist.GetCount - 1 do
begin
if CurrentPlaylist.GetItem(i).GetComment = ‘MTMOD’ then
begin
SystemLog(‘Found Item:’+inttostr(i)+’ Comment:’+CurrentPlaylist.GetItem(i).GetComment);
CurrentPlaylist.GetItem(i).SetColor(clRed);
CurrentPlaylist.GetItem(i).SetColored(true);
moderation:=i;
end else
if CurrentPlaylist.GetItem(i).GetComment = ‘MTBED’ then
begin
SystemLog(‘Found Item:’+inttostr(i)+’ Comment:’+CurrentPlaylist.GetItem(i).GetComment);
CurrentPlaylist.GetItem(i).SetColor(clYellow);
CurrentPlaylist.GetItem(i).SetColored(true);
bett:=i;
end else
begin
if (bett >= 0) and (moderation >= 0) then
begin
CurrentPlaylist.GetItem(moderation).GetCuePosition(ptStartNext).SetValue(100000);
CurrentPlaylist.GetItem(bett).GetCuePosition(ptFadeOut).SetValue(CurrentPlaylist.GetItem(moderation).GetDuration-CurrentPlaylist.GetItem(i).GetCuePosition(ptRamp).GetValue-10000000);
CurrentPlaylist.GetItem(bett).GetCuePosition(ptStartNext).SetValue(CurrentPlaylist.GetItem(moderation).GetDuration-CurrentPlaylist.GetItem(i).GetCuePosition(ptRamp).GetValue);
CurrentPlaylist.GetItem(bett).GetCuePosition(ptCueOut).SetValue(CurrentPlaylist.GetItem(moderation).GetDuration-CurrentPlaylist.GetItem(i).GetCuePosition(ptRamp).GetValue+10000000);
end;
bett:=-1;
moderation:=-1;
end;

end;

end.[/code]

kind regards + have fun with this script,

Christoph

Christoph

Thanks for the script. I thought that I would give it a go and thought that I had set up the comments correctly but I get an Unknown identifier ‘ptRamp’ error when I run it.

I am very much a novice with scripts so any ideas?

Ron.

Just tried it on my XP machine running v2.1.38 and it works great but not on my vista PC running v2.1.40

As of v2.1.40, “ptRamp” has been renamed “ptRamp1”, as we now also have “ptRamp2” and “ptRamp3”.

That did it Torben - Thanks

Aloah!

[quote=“c.rothe, post:1, topic:4395”]Dear All,

there have been discussions about Voicetracking + mAirList earlier.

As it becomes more important for me because of limited time, I wrote a script to ease Voicetracking with mAirList (see comments to get it work):

kind regards + have fun with this script,

Christoph[/quote]

Hab heut Nacht das mAirTracking-Script ausprobiert. Irgendwie mag das bei mir nicht funzen! Ich hoff ich mach alles richtig:

In die Playlist zuerst die trockene Moderation. In das Kommentarfeld “MTMOD” eintragen
Danach das Bett einfügen, in das Kommentarfeld “MTBED” eintragen
Danach einen Titel einfügen. Nix dran machen
Dann das Script starten.

Ab dann passiert bei mir nix mehr…

ASISST- oder AUTO-Modi!?!? Nen Container erzeugen!?

Gruß

Jürgen

Edit: Sorry für das “Eindeutschen” des englischen Forums, aber mein englisch läßt schon sehr zu wünschen übrig