mAirListDB Library tab: last/next scheduled columns, and last played date/time

It seems that these columns are accurate only to the nearest hour (i.e. to a single Database Playlist): is that correct?

Is there any reason why these columns don’t show the exact times? They are, after all, available in the Database Playlist. For example, a item scheduled in a Database Playlist to start at 01:13:25 shows its last/next scheduled date/time in the Library tab as 01:00. If the exact scheduled time (01:13:25) was shown in the Library tab, it would be even easier to find the item later in the Database Playlist.

Oh, and it would be even better if the Library tab had an optional column showing the actual last played date/time of each item, not just the scheduled dates/times. I assume that could be fairly easily obtained from the item’s Properties, Options tab?

BFN
CAD

The “playlist” table does not store the exact start time of each individual item, only the hour and the position of the item in that hour. (This is why the Mini Scheduler cannot consider the exact start time when calculating separations.)

The internal logging is not fully functional yet. As soon as it is, there will be a “Last Played” column, possibly replacing the “Last Scheduled” column.

No problem, and all understood: thanks.
Now I know how to explain all that in the manual!

BFN
CAD