mAirlist freezes today

Hi Uli Do you happen to know the settings for gmail if mairlist is down or has silence so that I get a warning mail , can you also add other end users , apparently mairlist frozen this morning It crashed Had to restart it , then the silence detector not really since it’s frozen, I can send you the log
Where can we find the settings for a gmail account so we get a notification if it happens again

Goos

I’ll have to look vor the gmail settings; I think it’s a bit tricky. Let’s have a look to some notices.

• I’m not sure if mAirList is sending out a mail when it’s frozen, especially when you have to restart the program. :thinking:
    “Frozen” means for us, you will see the window “The application seems to be frozen”, but mAirList is still running and you don’t have to restart it. Anything else looks like something caused by Windows.

• What do you mean by “can you also add other end users”?
    Sending out the mail to a group of users at once?

Yes indeed it was this mornig for 30 min silcence on the station.Then the
emergency playlist will not start to right .
If you can send me the settings for the gmail it would be great

Goos

Please generate a bug report and send it directly to us (“Send bug report”).
Thank you.

That is the problem i had to restart mAirlist this moring , it is a pitty that it only can remember the last time that it is restartet i can send you the log file though

it was this mornig for 30 min silcence on the station.Then the
emergency playlist will not start to right .

It’s better to have a third party software or hardware silence detector to play a backup program in case the automation or the computer fails. For example, the Sonifex RB-SD1IP can start a backup program and generate a SNMP-event which can trigger monitor software to send an email or text message (sms).

Thank you for thinking with us
I have solved the issue for now
I find a good 3 th party software
Who can doo the trick as well

Goos

2 Likes

Hi Goos,
We use Pira.cz
Among other things, Pira.cz can restart apps, send emails and make you a coffee in the morning. Although I think that last one comes via Menu Log :smiley:

1 Like