MairList DB Network - PostgresSQL "Error Relation Config"

Hello

I can’t install my mairlist with a NetworkDB, because I have an error of “Relation Config”

I have replace the DLL, Connected with postgreSQL7, and I have alredy this error

Have you got an idea ?

Tanks A Lot
Kma

I need the complete and exact error message please. If it’s in a dialog box with a Details button, click that button and send a bug report from the following dialog.

The dilobBox “mAirlist System Log” message is :
27/06/2010 13:13:20 Error Error connecting to database Database: SQL Error: ERREUR: droit refusé pour la relation config

date/time : 2010-06-27, 13:16:02, 234ms
computer name : DIFF
user name : Administrateur
registered owner : Lagardere Active / Lagardere Active
operating system : Windows XP Service Pack 3 build 2600
system language : French
system up time : 8 minutes 52 seconds
program up time : 11 seconds
processors : 2x Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz
physical memory : 1584/1977 MB (free/total)
free disk space : (C:) 13,22 GB
display mode : 1024x768, 32 bit
process id : $d40
allocated memory : 20,56 MB
command line : “C:\Program Files\mAirList 3.1\mAirList.exe” -mode config
executable : mAirList.exe
exec. date/time : 2010-06-14 12:46
version : 3.1.0.735
compiled with : Delphi 2006/07
madExcept version : 3.0l
mAirList edition : Personal Edition (Demo)
mAirList serial : 10311
mAirList licensee : mAirList
contact name : damien.gloaguen@lagardere-active.com
contact email : damien.gloaguen@lagardere-active.com
callstack crc : $9c733c81, $753452ef, $3b0fd9f3
exception number : 1
exception class : EZSQLException
exception message : SQL Error: ERREUR: droit refusé pour la relation config.

Bugrepost.txt (24.6 KB)

Looks like PostGRE SQL is refusing the connection from mAirList.

Have you set up the correct login role (user) in PostGRE?
Have you given the correct user name and password to mAirList in mAirList Config, Databases?
Are you using the correct version of the PostGRE SQL client?

(Full instructions are here: http://wiki.mairlist.com/index.php/mAirListDB_HowTo#Network_Mode)

PS: You only need to attach the bugreport file. You don’t need to copy and paste the contents of the error dialog, because all that info. is also in the bugreport file. :slight_smile:

BFN
CAD

First of all, you should have mentioned that you’re using v3.1. I would have known the solution much earlier :slight_smile:

Second, it’s a mistake that the networked database is unlocked in the Personal Demo license file. Please go to the License Manager and switch to the Professional Demo license to test drive the networked mAirListDB.

Finally, the error message comes from a bug that was present in some earlier versions (just like the b735 you’re using). The config utillity made some mistakes when setting the table permissions for the various security roles. Please update to the latest version (v3.1.0 stable has been released today!), go to the database configuration in mAirListConfig, and click “Set/Update Role Permissions” on the “Security” tab. Everything should be fine afterwards.

Um … this is the forum for v3.1 bugs! :smiley:
(SOMEONE had to say it!)

BFN
CAD

Yes, it is - after I moved the topic into it. (It was in the v3.0 forum first - look, there’s still the “topic has been moved” notice.)

Ah. You’re right. :-[

“I’ll get my coat …” :smiley:

BFN
CAD

A “Coat”? What was that again?

(30°C here in Dortmund.)

It comes from one of the sketches in the BBC comedy series The Fast Show.

The same socially inept Brummie (person from Birmingham in England) ‘everyman,’ who is unable to make any appropriate contribution to a conversation, would therefore disgrace himself with a faux pas which would stun everyone around him into a shocked or embarrassed silence, before using the punchline and leaving.

Here are some examples:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3OM2MA1pic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfJAHASV8k8&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F5wtk4msfU&NR=1

BFN
CAD