mAirList 4.2 Preview

Hi,

a preview release of mAirList v4.2 is now availabe from here: http://download.mairlist.com/mAirList/v4.2/snapshot/

For the moment, please use this forum thread for any feedback.

Torben

Looking good. Downloaded it already. Just playing around with it now. Great future is the download url for news etc… Thanks Still missing the next/previous in the general tab . But great progress…

Goos

The layout designer is not showing the window with all the options, it just opens mairlist as normal…Apart from that it looks good and the additional options for plugins are awesome.

That’s actually a bug in the new installer. Edit the shortcut in the Windows Start Menu and change “-mode layout” to “-mode designer”. Or use LayoutDesigner.bat.

Thanks Torben, I do like the separate browser window. Now I have think how to redesign my window! :slight_smile:

First oddity, if I click the icon in the playlist to bring up PFL, it flashes, and plays about 0.5 second or so and vanishes. If I right-click and select PFL, or press Ctrl-P, then all is well.

I’m so used to just clicking on the little music icon (in my case). :slight_smile:

[quote=“streamer, post:6, topic:8184”]First oddity, if I click the icon in the playlist to bring up PFL, it flashes, and plays about 0.5 second or so and vanishes. If I right-click and select PFL, or press Ctrl-P, then all is well.

I’m so used to just clicking on the little music icon (in my case). :)[/quote]

Stand down, noticed a newer build, downloaded, seems fine now :slight_smile:

Hi Torben

Nice one :).
Will the send email action only be made available to pro users, please?
As it is disabled in my home studio version.
Thanks

Al

If v4.2 bugs are reported here, while working on the database, I’ve seen the playout window insert itself between the database and the dialog windows, mostly when adding or deleting something.

The v4.2 snapshots now use an installer. Please, which is the best way to install the new snapshots: should we run the installer over the existing installation, or should we uninstall the existing first?

Thank you in advance, Alec M.

As far as I know, …

If you’ve already installed the 4.2, then you just got to take the “mAirList-4.2-snapshot-setup.exe” and run the setup each time. Torben told somewhere, that sometimes some dll-files may change as well and those are in the setup-files included.

Anna

okay, sounds like we should run it over the existing. Thank you for the input :smiley:

Cheers, Alec M

That’s right. Do not uninstall the old version first - just run the new installer on top of the existing installation.