MainWindow not working in skin.ini

Hi all!

I just downloaded the mAirlist trial as we are considering moving on from our current radio automation. I’m trying to customize things to a look that is more of my taste.

Currently I’m trying:

[MainWindow]
Color=#333333

And also

[MainWindow]
BackgroundColor=#333333

But the background color stays the same in both Light Mode and Dark Mode. Could this be a bug in mAirlist 7, or am I just doing something wrong?

Have a brilliant weekend,

Riccardo

I see the other questions get answered by Support, not this question. Apparently it is a bug that may or may not ever be fixed.

Unbelievable…at the weekend… :thinking:

Those questions got replied during the weekend too, though.

I know Uli, Peter and Torben have issues with me after a misunderstanding in the past, but I never dealt with you, Stefan. What is your problem with me? Why is Support Staff getting so personal?

I see: mAirlist is full of functions and it probably well thought through, but on a social level - dealing with customers who are willing to pay a good amount of money - is where the company falls short. Your reply as a member of the support team, perfectly demonstrates that. It was not remotely helpful.

Riccardo, only @Torben and @uli.mairlist are the support team.
Everyone else who write here are users like you and have nothing to do with the company mAirlist.

And it’s weekend anyway :wink:

Errr, Riccardo,

Did you ever reflect your appearance here at all?

Obviously, it is you who is getting personal at the moment …

… and it is you who is, on a social level, falling short.

Please think your behaviour over and see that particularly @Torben and @uli.mairlist, as the only mAirList staff here, do have a right to take their weekends off. All the other users do even more. If you are losing money by not being able to schedule commercials, please contact the official customer support.

Thank you.

1 Like

Gentlemen, please…

To prevent further escalation of this discussion, I’m temporarily closing the thread until I post a reply. Please be patient. Thank you very much.

Good morning everyone. :sunny:

First of all: The mAirList support consists of Torben (CEO) and me, Uli, employee and forum moderator. In addition, there are our sales partners abroad for business customers.

All others here are users of our software and members of the community who help each other in the forum. It does not matter whether they are “Home Users” or professional customers with the intention of making a profit, whether they are clubs, schools, universities or other institutions.

Just to remind you:

General contact (during office hours, Mon-Fri 9:00-17:00)

CET (GMT/UTC +1) / CEST (GMT/UTC +2)

If Torben or I are active in the forum outside of these times or respond to e-mails, then this is done in our free time, unpaid and absolutely voluntarily without any entitlement to further support during these times.

Let’s take a closer look at the facts:

• Torben was last active in the forum on Friday, June 2nd, 2023.

• I only used the forum once over the weekend, yesterday. This was in a thread in the German section where a user asked about the power button on the D&R Webstation.
    However, it was more a job as a moderator than as mAirList support.

Do you see any more official mAirList support?

Proceeding from this, to demand that the support then also have to take care of all other open threads in the forum at this spare time when one has already being answered, goes too far in my opinion.

I won’t go any further into these allegations, but I would appreciate it if you thought about it again in peace.

As for the actual skin.ini query, we’re investigating and responding when we’ve found the reason or can offer a solution.

Alright. Thank you for clearing up who is part of the company and who is not. Then I’m sorry for my behavior. I absolutely thought Stefan was a support employee.

To prevent future hassle again, I will refrain from using mAirlist for now. I hope my query can help others, though.

That’s a good idea. We will not be able to meet your expectations anyway, as it seems. Good luck for the future!

1 Like