Loosing timestamps on remote client

Manage and use hour-templates on server (local mAirList) works excellent. But when i connect a remote client the playlist has lost all timing/hour-stamps. Please check out the video below. Need some advice. (Same error using local database file and mysql-server as database.)

Screenshot when viewing playlist on Database after an hour is generated on server. (Server/Client):

Hoping for quick-fix! I’m out of options.

I tried, but not able to replicate.
Is the mAirList configuration 100% the same on both sides?

Version 6.3.9 Build 4405 on both ends. Different machines, both up to date Windows 10. Scrolled through all the settings avaiable in Configuration, but nothing else than different soundcards etc. On the server both mAirList playout and mAirListDB Server is running. Client was trial, now activated, but no change.

Update: Have installed mAirList with exacly same config using backup/restore-file on two other PC’s with success. (Win7+Win10)

Completly removing mAirList (program folder and programdata) and re-installing resulted in nothing. Problem still exist on this computer.

I belive something are going wrong when translating results from HTTP GET from server on this problematic windows-pc. At least, it is not me. :crazy_face: Could not see any different character sets or language settings on these computers.

Buy new computer. Order more licenses. Thirty day evaluation licenses are without limitations and works excellent for troubleshooting.