License

A bit of a different question.

I used to run Mairlist 3.1. but my computer crashed big time. Both the computer and the hard disk perished. So I’m on a different computer (same brand, same config) and have to reinstall everything, including Mairlist.

I was wondering whether I could upgrade to Mairlist 4. I am aware Mairlist 5 is out, but upgrading to 4 would be a step up from what I was running. However, the license I have only covers 3.1, not 4. I have looked, but there is only an option on the site to purchase the license for Mairlist 5.

How can I request a license for Mairlist 4 and how much would that registration cost?

Thanks!

Roger

You can upgrade from mAirList 3.1 Personal Edition (I assume that’s what you have) to mAirList 5.x Home Studio for €49 - the link can be found in the customer area on www.mairlist.com - go to My Licenses, click the Details button next to your existing license, and look under “Upgrades and Add-Ons”.

mAirList 4.x is no longer being sold, but I can unlock it for your license (after you purchased the 5.x) - but keep in mind that there is no warranty for that version anymore, and support will end at some point.

Thanks for the reply, Torben. You’re right, I do have the personal edition. As I don’t have funds at the moment, I was just looking into the possibility of upgrading to 4, rather than 5, as the only thing I lack in 3.1 is the mix editor. But 3.1 will have to do for now.