Licence

I have 2 license
One license one the main computer ( 6 professional)
And on the laptop mairlist 6 home and that one has also an upgrade to 7 (home).
Is it possible to activate the 7 home version on the main pc and keep the 6 version on the laptop?

Afaik Yes.
You probably need to reset the activation through the website first.

When you buy an upgrade, you can not use the older version on another computer! That would only be possible if you bought an additional full license instead.

It’s similar to buying a new car and trading in the old one for a discount.

You can keep the old version installed on the same computer as the new one though, in order to make a smooth transition.

See also: Buy | mAirList Radio Automation

The way I read it your starting situation is:
Main computer: 6 Pro
Laptop: 6 Home with Upgrade to 7 Home

And you want to activate the 7 Home to the main computer.

Like Torben said, you can only use the “Home” license on 1 system, either your laptop or your main computer. “Keep the 6 version on the laptop” won’t work if you mean “keep the 6 Home version on the laptop”. If, however, you don’t use the 6 Pro version on the main computer anymore (because you use the 7 Home on that), then you could use that 6 Pro license on your laptop. All ofcourse when usage of the Home license on the main computer is according the rules that go with the Home license.

For the radio work I have 6 pro to use the databases server i’f bought a second license and that one came also with 7.
For the radio work I keep 6 pro butt I wanted to try the new skin possibilities on the main pc . And your car example I kept my old car

It’s the other way around, on both laptop and pc I use the 6 version.
The 7 version is not even installed because I use the database server on the main pc and 7 can’t work with that.
But it’s clear now.