Issue with icecast Streams NEW

Hi Guys,
I need your help.
We had some issues with our old streaming server.
So in order to have a back I signed up for a hosted icecast server. So far so good.
Yesterday I started testing and was sending two streams from the Mairlist encoder. One to the new one and one to the old one.
This morning I got into my car and wanted to listen to the radio on tunein which i had switched over to the new stream.
There is only very low frequenzy rumbling. If you turn it all the way up and you know the song that is playing you might be able to guess it.
I restarted everything. Studio, Encoder, Server. nothing helps. I only get rumbling on the new server. The old server is perfectly fine. After a long day of testing and bothering the support of the hosted server, i decided to install BUTT and stream the soundcard output via BUTT. Works perfectly, cristal clear sound. When i switch back to sending the stream from the embedded encoder, only rumbling again.

If it helps here is the current setup:
Player goes to external Mixer, back to the Encoder in the encoder I have enable the winap stereotool plugin for some sound conditioning befoer enconding.
The port the new server is using is 8495.

Do you have ANY idea? I am at the end of my wisdom here. Currentl encoding via BUTT
Thanks
Stefan

Okay, so the Stereo Tool is in the Master of the encoder settings?

Please check the Icecast encoder settings if there is an additional soundprocessing.
I would recommend to compare all settings possible compared to the Shoutcast encoder.

Hi Uli
Stereotool is on Master

Icecast stream is a copy of the other one with no additional conditioning. Just copied the entry and updated the server settings.

It worked for one day and since then impossible to get it to work.

Tried different encoding (opus,aac,mp3). No success.

I also deactivated any sound processing to eliminate the source of error. No success.

Maybe a doubling of the sound that is eliminating each other (pre to post procesing) only playing the difference… I don’t know.
Especially since it worked initially