Intro looping

Hi,

Is any way to make a loop of intro? I mean something like that:
1: I pres some key, song in player starts, and play only to ramp marker, and again, and again. I pres an other key, song continue playing to the end. Is it possible to do this? Any script or sth?

No idea about such a possibility in mAirList, but if you knew when you wanted to do it in advance I’d built the loop in Audition.

Looping (the whole file, or from Cue In to Cue Out) will be introduced in v2.1.39. It still needs some work, so it will take a few more days. Stay tuned.

is it possible to set up a LOOP START & LOOP END, rather than having it running from the cue points.

the reason being that unless it is a dance track with a constant beat & tune, it would sound odd. e.g. song starts quiet then beat kicks in.

if this was cue point to cue out then you would get the beat going and then a sudden drop as it builds up again.

Yes, that’s what’s still missing.

Looping (the whole file, or from Cue In to Cue Out) will be introduced in v2.1.39.
Will be possible to loop part between cuein and ramp too? An intro part of the song is the most looped part usually. ;-)