Interaction Mair - Axia IQ

Hello all, does anybody uses a script to enable a fader on a axia IQ mixer? I would like to be able to switch a channel on or off by script.

I’ve got a reply from Telos. Maybe Torben understands what he says … (or I’m getting to old and tiered) …

You can activate a channel using GPIO, some automation software (direct commands from Livewire partners), or using Pathfinder, but there’s not a command we can provide that you can send via a script.

If you have an automation system with an IP driver, you could possibly send a virtual GPO closure to the Livewire channel that is on that channel.

Torben is this possible with the version 5?

Kris

Hello @kris,

Torben is not available at the moment. The answer may take some time.

Would you please be so kind to enter the serial number of your mAirList in your forum profile (not visible to the public)? Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

licence number added

Thank you. This information has not been transferred when we have moved the forum to this platform.

Now you are marked as a “verified customer”.

Hello all, still hoping on a reply on this question. Kris

Torben’s absence lasted longer than originally planned is currently still up to date.

I’m still trying to find a way to cut audio to an input on my mixer so the next path was the usb K8055 module (just hard wire the audio input to a relais and do it that way. Seems that this module is no longer on the market. Does it replacement WSI8055 work with version 5 of Mairlist?

Kind regards, Kris