Ignoring MMD ?

Using the last 2 (or so) snapshots, I seem to have issues reading MMD files. Some are read, others are not. I have just opened a new audio file, set cues points, saved MMD and re-loaded the item from the Browser into the Playlist - it’s a fresh file again ??? Same occurs with an M3U playlist load.

I have CueIn and FadeOut set to auto-cue and the “Import File Tags as Attributes” ticked which is how it’s always been and only recently have I noticed this. The MMD path is correct and the contents of each MMD virtually identical.

There has been an internal change in the way MMD files are handled lately. I’ll have a look if there is a mistake somewhere.

Fixed in Build 816, being uploaded right now.

The internal change I mentioned is that the File playlist item type does now also accept HTTP or FTP URLs as a filename - in which case it is virtually identical to the Network File playlist item, which is likely to be abandoned in a future version.

Reading and writing MMD files doesn’t make sense if it’s a remote URL. The faulty build parsed the URL incorrectly when the item was created, so it thought it was a remote URL and didn’t attempt to read the MMD.

Excellent - thanks, that’s fixed it :slight_smile: