Icons und Farbe

Servus!

Habe schon bei einigen Sendeablaufsteuerungssoftwares (z.B. bei Antenne Bayern; Namen der Software weiß ich nicht) gesehen, dass bei jedem Element ein Icon vorhanden ist. Bei Musiktiteln z.B. ein Kopfhörer… Man könnte ja einfach im Eigenschaften-Dialog jeweils in einem Drop-Down Menu die Art einstellen; und schon wird automatisch der gewählte Icon verwendet. Außerdem auf diese Art auch vordefinierte Farben für jeden Typ vergeben.

fahrer

Die Icon-Spalte ist schon vorgesehen, sie existiert in der Version 2.1 sogar schon, ist bislang nur ausgeblendet :wink: Insbesondere, weil mir noch die passenden Grafiken fehlen, aber wie ich Hannes kenne, wird sich das bald ändern.

Torben

Sorry to post in English to a German forum, but I cannot write in German!

I hate icons in lists etc. because in my opinion they are a completely useless waste of space on the screen—space I could use to display something else.

Please say that the icons will be an option!

BFN
CAD

Sure they will. Remember, mAirList is the most configurable radio automation software :wink:

As of v2.1.5, there’s a new skin.ini setting “HideColums” which allows you to hide specific columns from the playlist. It has the same effect as setting the width to 0 with ColWidths, but it preserves the auto-sizing features, i.e., you do not need to specify a manual width for the remaining column.

So if you want to hide the new icon column (which is still 8px wide and blank in v2.1.4), you just speficy

HideColumns=0

Torben