IBC: surprise D&R (and mAirList?)

From the German forum, Torben:

Aber wie gesagt, warte mal die IBC ab, ich denke, da wird es etwas Hübsches geben, was deinen Vorstellungen entspricht ;)

Now the IBC is here:

Torben, for all of those like me who are not able to visit IBC: what’s the news? <:-|

Look at my last post in that thread… :wink:

Thanks, Scrat :wink: Brilliant research. It does not even show up in my version 4.4.6 build 2081.

So, it’s called D&R Airlite. I’m excited to hear more.

D&R was not present at the IBC this year. I was there yestereday. It’s true that D&R is comming out with D&R Airlite . there was a dealer party at D&R yesterday . I can’t wait to see some pictures of it. Maybe it will be my next consule

Goos

Maybe it will be mine, too. :smiley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYoF_anWnUg

Torben answered in the German forum. Here the translation by Google Translate:

[i]Ok , then once briefly the facts :

D & R yesterday unveiled a new console called " AIRLITE " . 8 faders , built-in 4 - port USB sound card like the Airence ( ie up to 4 USB faders) , key module for Cartwall , additional USB channel for VoIP / Skype , uncluttered surface . Overall, a mixture of Airmate and Airence . Perfect machine for a little semipro studio , I think.

List Price : 1595 Euro net . ( Street price may be calculated - the Airence costs net list 2595 and at Thomann 2190 gross. )

Available presumably from the end of 2014 / beginning of 2015th

From mAirList Pro it will be supported in any case . I think it is an interesting tool for the advanced private citizen , I would also like to offer support in the home version . Unfortunately, I can not absolutely in the moment not say whether that will be possible . I 'm not the only one who has to decide.

So please wait and refrain from questions about the license issue . I will contact you as soon as there’s news .

It would be interesting to know of you , who possibly would be interested in acquiring the Airlite - and what he would possibly pay a license charge , to pair it with his mAirList home studio.[/i]

@Torben: I am very interested in the D&R Airlite combined with my mAirList Home Edition licence. A maximum of € 100 additional fee seems fair to me.

Well i have to wait when my D&R Airmate goes down … Ha ha

Maybe this Video herer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Oumsum9BV4
gives you a bit more information.

Interesting. I notice there are no SUB and PGM modes but it has the non stop function so voicetracking can be done… I am curious to see what the additional module is like, more details about the VOIP port and the price tag on this baby.

As far as I know, there is a special Voice Tracking bus, carrying only the Mic signals, that is available as one of the USB record devices.

That looks awesome. Some of the stations I work on use Airmate, and the remote stations I’ve been technically involved in use Airmate only.

Torn between that, and the more expensive Axia products.