Full auto?

Hi
is it possible to run Mairlist fully automatic?
I am newbie and I am trying to setup my first station (multi station), and as far as I have got and read there is Mini Scheduler that is able to create playlists for a week ahead and then import that list via Event scheduler. Is this manual work necessary to do every week or have I missed the way to do that creation fully automatically?

Best regards
Adnan

You can start the Mini Scheduler as an event. This can happen whenever you want it.

Planning your playlists can be done from day to day, from week to week, from hour to hour.
This is your decision. No special need to start the Mini Scheduler manually.

I have hourly events for creating playlists and adding them to the new hour - this runs 24/7 without problems.

Hi and thanks for reply.
I have tried to add an event: ”Generate playlists” that I found in Actions in events browser, but it didnt solve my problem. How can I start Mini scheduler as event?

I assume, you have created the templates (hour, music) correctly?

This is how my “Generate playlists” looks like:

… and it works.

I have the same setting there:

I have this as hour and music templates:

Thank you. :slight_smile:

EDIT
I’m not sure - sorry, I was wrong. but please try it with two (2) entries in the music template, both on the same folder.
You can use copy & paste to do that.

The Master Playlist Assignment of the Music Template is filled like this?

It’s the same with the Hour Template: The Mini Scheduler - triggered by the event - must have an information, when to pick which template. Without this information he can not create a playlist. :wink:

Hi and thank you for all help. I solved everything with help of your last screenshot… Even the other ones were of huge help. So, hourly generation of playlists works fine now.