File's harddisk

Question
I do my thing on 2 radio stations.
One of them play’s only dance music and for that I have a separate database.
In my old database is also a lot of dance music and thats the question is there a simple way to pick something out of a a harddisk map ad it in de correct map and keep the database info.

1 Like

Hi henk,

if I do understand you the right way. You simply got to export the settings of a audiofile within the old database zu a external file called *.mmd. Afterwards you can use this in the new database and I think eavenso directly in mAirList.

Most files have a mmd file because before I had the nas database that was the way of placing ramps from an outher pc in the network.
But before I have found the mmd file I quicker set a new ramp.
The dance database has a map structure on the hard drive map 80 map 90 map 2000 map New sometimes I find a record in the wrong map, when i place it in the good map al my last played info ramp ect is gone (so i leave it in the wrong map) and make it good in the database.

Hi Henk,
Als ik het goed begrijp wil jij bijvoorbeeld een virtuele folder exporteren en importeren in een andere database. Volgens mij kan dat met een export van een virtuele folder. Zie pic.

De mp3’s kun je dat normaal sharen toch?

1 Like

Ja dat zou een stuk makkelijker zijn als flac en mp3 zoeken en een mmd.
Ga het komend weekend testen of dit werkt.

Yes this would be a lot easier as searching for a flac or mp3 and mmd.
Will try it during the weekend and see if it works.

1 Like