File Tags

Hello everyone,
I have a little issue with the audio file tags, when i download the songs, first and before i put it to the folder where the database sync, i manually edit the tags of each song, but after sync, the tags on the database are the original ones, and i have to correct again manually each one,
there is a way to avoid this and when sync the database with the audio folder, to have exacly what is on the folder?
Many thanks to all in advance for any help!
Regards,
Julio

2023-10-12 09_00_02-Window
2023-10-12 08_56_27-Window

Hi, are you shure you’re editing the ID3-TAGS? Looks like you just edited the file names.

mAirlist will display the tag, not the filename,

• when there was a ID3-Tag imported
  • after you wrote something different in the properties dialogue for Name / Artist etc.

You can force mAirlist to disable the import native ID3-Tags in the import options by unchecking the option.

But it would be better to change the ID3-Tags with an editor like mp3Tag before uploading and then let it generate the filenames automatically by using the tagged artist and title (and album etc. if wanted).

Rename files from tags Rename files based on the tag information and import tags from filenames.

Hello Stefan,
Thanks for answering it,
I will check mp3tag, meanwhile, I would like to try also to disable the ID3-TAG, where can I find it?
Thanks,
Julio