Faderstart D & R Airmix/Denon DN-C630

Erst einmal ein frohes neues Jahr!

Eine technische Frage zu der ich noch keinen Forumseintrag finden konnte:

An unserem D & R Airmix sind für Faderstart 6,3 mm Klinkenausgänge, am Denon CD-Player eine 25-pol. Sub D Buchse. Kann mir evtl. einer von Euch erklären, wie ich da eine Verbindung basteln kann? Das wäre echt eine Riesenhilfe … Ich hab auch die Anleitungen als PDFs, die ich sehr gerne verschicken kann, falls das helfen würde…

Vielen Dank!

1 Like

Du musst Pin 23 und Pin 2 brücken bzw. über den Klinkenstecker vom Airmix brücken lassen.

1 Like

Das heißt nur Pin und Masse vom Klinkenstecker mit Pin 23 und 2 verbinden ?

Danke!!!

Wie der Klinkenstecker belegt ist, weiß ich gerade nicht (hab nur das Handbuch vom Denon gefunden), aber vermutlich wird es so sein, ja.

1 Like

Ich probier das mal so aus - danke!

I also have this CD Player. Any updates on how to connect this to a D&R AirLite and mAirList?

Without a precise type description of your CD player we will not be able to tell you any details about that.

Tondose, take a close look at the end of the title of this thread :wink:

@RedPanda
it’s the same as described above. Take a look in the manuals of the Denon and the Airlite.

Denon DN-C630

Pins 9 to jack Tip and 23 to jack Ring.

In the Airlite Configuration Manager, set Continously to GPO1 or GPO2.

2 Likes

Oh God, I missed the title, sorry! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

@UdoRadio is correct here – Torben’s suggestion will work once only, as the player won’t stop on fader down.

2 Likes

Do you think CUE could work somehow?

I don’t. CUE in the Denon case is something like stop. But why bothering in the first place when you’ve got the solution at hand?

Take a momentary pushbutton switch and connect it to pins 4 and 23. Place it, maybe mounted in a small box, near your Airlite an you get a pretty cheap Cue remote control. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

What are we talking of? Fader start?

The reason I mentioned it is because I was reading this:

:wink:

So we’ve got different instructions for the same device?

@RedPanda
Scott, I don’t understand what you want to know …

This is why I’m confused. All those screenshots come from the same manual.
Manual online