Event playlist laden en faden

Bij gebruik van events, wordt bv een playlist geladen op een bepaald tijdstip. Hierbij is de overgang van een lopende plaat naar de volgende, in de geladen event , nogal abrubt. Hoe lossen jullie dat op?
Voor de duidelijkheid, dus de overgang van de oude naar de nieuwe playlist.

[Google Translator]

Hallo Jan,

wil je dat ik je bijdrage verplaats naar de Nederlandse categorie (subforum)?
https://community.mairlist.com/c/nl

Gegroet, Uli

[/Google Translator]

Hallo Jan, mijn vermoeden is dat je als Event gebruikt “Load and play database playlist” of “Insert and play database playlist”?
Als dat zo is, probeer dan eens het commando “Append database playlist”. Dit plaatst de nieuwe playlist achter de huidige en wacht dus met spelen tot de huidige song afgelopen is. Wel moet je de juiste plaats om aan te sluiten vinden, dit vereist wellicht wat uitproberen.

Hello Jan, I assume you use “Load and play database playlist” or “Insert and play database playlist” as your event?
If so, try “Append database playlist”. The new playlist will append after your current one. Your current song (s) will be played normally. Finding the right spot to append will take some trial and error.

Sorry, i posted it in dutch , wrong language ;-(.
Well i use the command load and play database playlist, on an exaxct time , so i got the news on top of the hour, and not waiting for the current record to finish.

The currend track is now, stops sort of abrubt, but would be nice is there was sort of fade out , say 2 seconds before the new event takes place. So the transision is not that hard, sound wise ;-).

Hallo Uli, kein problem.
Wenn ich dan ne lösing finde ist dass gut :wink:

Problem solved, automation default time fade set to 2000 did the trick :wink: