ERROR : Unable to start recording, BASS_WASAPI_Init: BASS error 5001

Hello, who have already this type of message with mAirlist 6.3 and AIRLITE Mix.
And after, this one : 18/04/2022 12:35:07 Erreur Erreur de connexion au serveur de stream xx.xx.xx.xx:xxxx : BASS error -1.
If you have received it, how do you have find the good solution?
Thank you so much.

Edgar.

When do you get this error?
Also i think a lot of people tried to help u on the encoder issue you seem to have,so not sure how anyone can help you with that in a new post.

Please be more specific when post a question about an error wich occurs.

First of all, we should separate two errors:

• BASS_ERROR_WASAPI_BUFFER = 5001; // buffer is too large

Please check the audio device settings in the mAirList configuration, if one of the Airlite devices is on exclusive mode instead of shared. We recommend the shared mode.

When you have solved this, then we will go to the second step:
“Erreur de connexion au serveur de stream”.

Please let us solve one problem after the other, don’t mix them up.

Hello,

Thank you for your answers. Indeed I was in exclusive mode. I corrected and switched to shared mode.
Since I finally managed to make the stream work from mairlist 6.3, but, with many bugs, the cartoucher which no longer works, the absence of listening, etc.

Finally, I would like to know one thing, I was working on my PC, before acquiring this very nice D&R AIRLITE MK II mixer, with the RME FIREFACE UCX external sound card connected with the FIRMWARE.
Do I have to deactivate the RME sound card, or work with the 2 sound cards connected (D&R AITLITE + RME FIREFACE UCX).

Thank you very much for your precious help, sorry if I bother you with my many questions.

Very good day.

Best regards.

The questions themselves do not bother me but your ongoing lamento about circumstances you are responsive of is annoying.

1 Like